I love family and a great story! Many genealogist are great at research, but often lose their audience when it comes time to sharing what they have learned. My desire is to share ways to get their stories out there!
Come join me as I find, share and discover ways to help you share your family history research - convert them to great stories and help you develop your personal brand.
- Professional Genealogist specializing in Japanese and American Research & Heir Search
- Research consultant on TV show "Generations Project" episode to air 2012
- Research consultant for TV production company of "Who Do You Think You Are" possible episode
- Publicity and Social Media Strategist for genealogists, societies and small business owners
- Publicity Chair for Utah Genealogical Association
- Publicity Chair for Story at Home Conference 2012
- Publicity Committee for Federation of Genealogical Societies 2011 National Conference
- Founder of United States Records Study Group (US-REC)
- Family History Library Consultant (International Floor)
- ProGen Study Group 12
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG): Professional Genealogy by Kory Meyerink, MLS, AG, FUGA; Advanced Genealogical Methods by Dr. Thomas W. Jones, CG,CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS
- Attended numerous workshops at RootsTech, National Genealogical Society, and regional and local conferences as well as online webinars.
- Family History Consultant training at the Family History Library Salt Lake City
- United States: South and Midwest, Hawaii and California
- United States: Research at the Family History Library - Salt Lake City